One of the main disadvantages of Web 2.0 is the issue of online privacy and security. With user-generated content, personal information and data can be easily shared and accessed, putting individuals at risk of cyber attacks, identity theft, and other privacy violations. Another disadvantage is the potential for misinformation and fake news to spread quickly on social media platforms, leading to confusion and distrust among users. Additionally, the constantly changing algorithms of social media platforms can make it difficult for businesses and individuals to maintain a consistent online presence and reach their target audience.
MegaMoon lottery Web 3.0 vs Casino Lottery Web 2.0
- Lottery Web 2.0 : Most Web 2.0 lottery platforms are controlled by private organizations. The information is often kept confidential and players cannot participate in determining the direction of the platform.
- MegaMoon Web 3.0 : MegaMoon is a decentralized lottery platform that players can track transactions via smart contracts and can also participate in the development of MegaMoon through a voting system.
- Lottery Web 2.0 : There is a substantial possibility of fake draw results or non-payment of prizes in the Web 2.0 lottery system since players cannot inspect every aspect.
- MegaMoon Web 3.0 : MegaMoon uses the Chainlink VRF system as an intermediary for fair prize draws, because no one can interfere with the randomization system.
- Lottery Web 2.0 : Before playing the Web 2.0 lottery games, players are required to enter personal information, especially financial information. This makes it vulnerable to data theft or threats.
- MegaMoon Web 3.0 : MegaMoon uses a cryptocurrency as a center of conducting transactions. All activities that occur are recorded by the smart contract, so players do not need to remain anonymous.
- Lottery Web 2.0 : Due to Web 2.0’s lottery system data is kept confidential and players are required to disclose their personal information. Therefore, players are at high risk of being hacked.
- MegaMoon Web 3.0 : The MegaMoon platform has successfully passed the certification of security standards from Certik Audit. Therefore, players can be assured that MegaMoon has a high level of security.
5. Prize Value
- Lottery Web 2.0 : Most Web 2.0 lottery platforms tend to have high fees and low winning values. Therefore, players have very few chances to earn profits.
- MegaMoon Web 3.0 : MegaMoon’s jackpots start at 100k USDT and are roll-over if no winners are awarded. Therefore, MegaMoon’s jackpot is higher than others. There is also no limit on receiving rewards and players don’t have to pay blockchain gas fees.
The big problem with Lottery 2.0 casino sites is the lack of transparency, prize control and fraud, because the system of web 2.0 is confidential. Therefore, players cannot check the system and it is often unfair, such as BetFury, Edgeless, MyLottoCoin, DuckDice, Crypto.games, PeerGame, Trueflip etc.
MegaMoon platform uses the Chainlink VRF system, the most popular raffle intermediary on Web 3.0. This system gives players confidence in the fairness of MegaMoon as no one can interfere with the draw and there is no way to know what the winning numbers will be. MegaMoon comes with the MegaMoon Dealer system that makes MegaMoon prize pools higher than others (more than 100k $USDT).
Please follow MegaMoon for more details. !!
MegaMoon Website: https://megamoon.space/
MegaMoon Twitter: https://twitter.com/0xMegaMoon
MegaMoon Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OxMegaMoon
MegaMoon Medium: https://medium.com/@0xmegamoon
MegaMoon community: https://t.me/Oxmegamoonchat
No Comment! Be the first one.