What is BonoLoto ?
BonoLoto is a popular lottery game in Spain that was created by Sociedad Estatal de Loterías y Apuestas del Estado (SELAE), the Spanish government-owned lottery operator. The first BonoLoto draw was held on February 28, 1988, and it has been running continuously ever since.
The creation of BonoLoto was intended to increase revenue for the Spanish government, while also providing players with a new and exciting lottery game to play. Prior to the launch of BonoLoto, Spain had already established several popular lottery games, including El Gordo de Navidad and La Primitiva.
In order to draw in a wider player base, BonoLoto was created to give a smaller, more regular jackpot than other Spanish lotteries. Players select a set of numbers in the same way they would in other lotteries, hoping that they would match the numbers that are picked during the normal twice-weekly drawings. The jackpot prize varies from draw to draw depending on the number of tickets sold and the number of winners in each prize tier. However, the largest Bono Loto jackpot ever won was €7.7 million in 1990.
- How to Play: Players must choose 6 numbers from a range of 1 to 49. To win the jackpot, a player must match all 6 numbers. There are also additional prize categories for matching 5, 4, 3, and 2 numbers.
- Cost : The cost of playing BonoLoto is €0.50 per ticket.
- Draws: BonoLoto draws twice a week at 9:30 pm CET.
- Jackpot : The jackpot starts at €400,000 and increases with each drawing until it is won. If there is no winner in a drawing, the jackpot will roll over to the next drawing.
- Additional Prizes : In addition to the jackpot, there are several other prize categories based on how many numbers a player matches. Here is the breakdown of the prize structure:
- 6 numbers: Jackpot (45% from prize pool)
- 5 numbers + Bonus number: Second Prize (24% from prize pool)
- 5 numbers: Third Prize (12% from prize pool)
- 4 numbers: Fourth Prize (9% from prize pool)
- 3 numbers: Fifth Prize (6% from prize pool)
- 2 numbers: Sixth Prize (4% from prize pool)
The amount of each prize varies based on the total amount of money in the prize pool and the number of winners in each category. The overall odds of winning a prize in BonoLoto are approximately 1 in 10.
- Claiming Prizes : Players have 3 months from the date of the drawing to claim their prizes. Prizes can be claimed at authorized retailers or by submitting a claim form to the lottery office.
In comparison to other large lotteries, BonoLoto has a very modest entrance fee, making it popular and available to a wide spectrum of players. BonoLoto is a desirable choice for players who desire a higher chance of winning something because it also has a comparatively high likelihood of winning a prize in comparison to other lotteries. Given that many people are drawn to Spain’s rich history and culture, the fact that BonoLoto is a Spanish lottery also helps to explain why it is so well-liked. The popularity of BonoLoto is partly influenced by its frequent draws, which occur twice weekly, giving players more chances to win.
MegaMoon platform is controlled by smart contract (Web3.0 ) and has been successfully verified by Certik Audit. So all participants can be assured that MegaMoon is transparent, everyone can’t interfere with Chainlink VRF system and MegaMoon also has a high prize value with MegaMoon Dealer system.
Please follow MegaMoon for more details. !!
MegaMoon Website: https://megamoon.space/
MegaMoon Twitter: https://twitter.com/0xMegaMoon
MegaMoon Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OxMegaMoon
MegaMoon Medium: https://medium.com/@0xmegamoon
MegaMoon community: https://t.me/Oxmegamoonchat
No Comment! Be the first one.