What is SuperEnalotto ?
SuperEnalotto is an Italian lottery game that was introduced in 1997, and it has quickly become one of the most popular and exciting lotteries in the world. It is managed by a company called Sisal, which has been operating lotteries in Italy for over 70 years.
Enalotto, a game that was first offered in Italy in the 1950s, served as the inspiration for SuperEnalotto. The format of the classic lottery game Enalotto was to choose six numbers from a possible 90. The game has changed throughout the years in a number of ways, including the addition of a “Jolly” number that gave players an additional opportunity to win a reward.
Sisal, the organization in charge of handling Enalotto at the time, made the decision to introduce a new and thrilling lottery game in the 1990s. As a result, SuperEnalotto was developed with the goal of providing players with greater jackpots and more entertaining gameplay.
On December 3, 1997, SuperEnalotto was introduced, and with to its distinctive format and high jackpots, it soon gained popularity. With players from all over the world purchasing tickets online in the hopes of winning the jackpot, the game quickly became popular both inside and outside of Italy. The largest SuperEnalotto jackpot on record was €209.1 million, which was won by a single ticket holder in August 2019. This was the largest jackpot ever won in the history of Italian lotteries and one of the largest lottery jackpots in the world.
In the SuperEnalotto lottery, players choose 6 numbers from a possible 90. Matching as many of the 6 numbers picked in the official drawing as you can will get you a prize in this game.
1. How to play
– To play SuperEnalotto, players must select six numbers from a pool of 1 to 90. Players can choose their numbers manually or use a quick pick option, which generates random numbers. Each ticket costs €1.
– SuperEnalotto drawings take place three times a week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. The winning numbers are drawn using a mechanical ball machine and are broadcast live on Italian television. There are three sets of numbers drawn: the six main numbers, a seventh number called the Superstar, and a Jolly number.
– To win the SuperEnalotto jackpot, players must match all six of the main numbers drawn. If there are no winners, the jackpot rolls over to the next drawing, leading to very large jackpots. There are also several other prize tiers, with lower prizes for matching fewer numbers. The Jolly number is an additional number that players can match to win a secondary prize, while the Superstar number can boost the size of certain prize tiers.
4. Odds and Payouts
– The odds of winning the SuperEnalotto jackpot are 1 in 622,614,630, making it one of the most difficult lotteries to win. However, the large jackpots on offer have made it an extremely popular game. The amount of money that players can win depends on the number of winners and the total prize pool for each drawing. In general, the more numbers a player matches, the larger the prize they will receive.
5. Claiming prizes
– Players have 90 days from the date of the drawing to claim any prizes they have won. Prizes up to €520 can be claimed at authorized retailers, while larger prizes must be claimed at a Sisal office. Winners must present their winning ticket and a valid form of identification to claim their prize.
The MegaMoon lottery game has a jackpot rollover system similar to SuperEnalotto. In addition, the MegaMoon platform is controlled by Smart Contract, so all participants can be assured that MegaMoon is transparent, everyone can’t interfere and has a high prize value.
Please follow MegaMoon for more details. !!
MegaMoon Website: https://megamoon.space/
MegaMoon Twitter: https://twitter.com/0xMegaMoon
MegaMoon Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OxMegaMoon
MegaMoon Medium: https://medium.com/@0xmegamoon
MegaMoon community: https://t.me/Oxmegamoonchat
No Comment! Be the first one.