What is The Hungary Lottery ?
The Hungary Lottery, also known as Lottó, has been in operation since 1957, making it one of the oldest lotteries in Europe. The lottery was established by the Hungarian State Lottery Company, which was created to offer legal gambling options to the citizens of Hungary. Since its inception, the Hungary Lottery has been a popular pastime for Hungarians and has raised significant funds for various social causes in the country.
When the Hungarian Lotto first began, there was only one weekly draw with a jackpot award and several other smaller prizes. The lottery’s offerings have grown over time to include more games and frequent drawings. The Hungarian Lottery now provides a number of games, including as 5/90, Joker, and Eurojackpot.
One of the unique aspects of the Hungary Lottery is the way it is structured. In the 5/90 game, players must select five numbers from a range of 1-90. In addition to the main draw, there is also a bonus number drawn, which can increase the value of certain lower-tier prizes. The odds of winning the jackpot in the 5/90 game are approximately 1 in 43 million. The Joker game is another popular offering from the Hungary Lottery. In this game, players must select six numbers from a range of 1-45, with an additional Joker number also drawn. The Joker number can increase the value of certain lower-tier prizes and can also be used to win a special jackpot prize.
The biggest Hungary Lottery prize in record was won in 2015 by a single player who claimed a jackpot of HUF 5.3 billion (approximately $19 million USD at the time). The winning ticket was sold in the city of Szeged, located in southeastern Hungary. This was the largest jackpot ever awarded by the Hungary Lottery, and it attracted widespread attention both within Hungary and internationally. The lucky winner chose to remain anonymous and collected the prize through a lawyer. The Hungary Lottery has been known to offer substantial prizes and has made many players into millionaires over the years.
The Hungary Lottery Rules
- Ticket Purchase: Players can purchase a ticket for the Hungary Lottery at authorized retailers or online. Each ticket costs 300 Hungarian forints (HUF) and contains five numbers between 1 and 90.
- Drawings: The Hungary Lottery holds two drawings every week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The drawings take place at 6:30 PM Central European Time (CET) and are broadcast live on TV.
- Prize Tiers: The Hungary Lottery has six prize tiers, with different payouts for each tier. To win a prize, players must match at least two of the five numbers drawn. The more numbers matched, the higher the prize.
- Jackpot: The top prize in the Hungary Lottery is the jackpot, which is awarded to players who match all five numbers drawn. If there is no winner for the jackpot, the prize money rolls over to the next drawing, increasing the jackpot amount.
- Special Draws: The Hungary Lottery also offers special draws, such as the Christmas and Easter Draws, which have higher prize amounts.
- Claiming Prizes: Players can claim their prizes within 90 days of the drawing. Prizes of up to HUF 200,000 can be claimed at authorized retailers, while larger prizes must be claimed at the Hungarian National Lottery headquarters in Budapest.
- Taxes: Prizes won in the Hungary Lottery are subject to a 15% tax on any amount over HUF 25,000.
MegaMoon lottery game has a jackpot rollover system similar to The Hungary Lottery. In addition, the MegaMoon platform is controlled by smart contract (Web3.0 ), so all participants can be assured that MegaMoon is transparent, everyone can’t interfere and MegaMoon also has a high prize value with MegaMoon Dealer system.
Please follow MegaMoon for more details. !!
MegaMoon Website: https://megamoon.space/
MegaMoon Twitter: https://twitter.com/0xMegaMoon
MegaMoon Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OxMegaMoon
MegaMoon Medium: https://medium.com/@0xmegamoon
MegaMoon community: https://t.me/Oxmegamoonchat