• Gas fees
- Refers to the fee or price value of a transaction on a blockchain platform.
- The price of the gas fees that we have to pay depends on the density of the transaction pending verification, the larger the amount, the higher the gas cost. Coin’s price is another factor too.
• Where are the gas fees has going to?
- Back to the cryptocurrency founder (for further development of the platform).
- Reward to coin miner.
• Why the gas fees value of each blockchain is different?
- Coin piece
- The value of each platform’s coin is unequal.
2. The density of pending transactions
- It’s will slowly or quickly depend on the method of data verification and each blockchain uses a different verification method.
• Proof of work (POW)
- Verify by competing to solve the same math problem to get a prize. The more users, the problem was even more difficult. Such as BTC, ETH, LTC.
• Proof of Stake (POS)
- Verify by randomly selecting people who staking the coin into the system. This system saves time and resources. Such as ADA, BNA, DOT, MATIC and ETH 2.0 change to use POS systems .
• Proof of History (POH)
- Verify by looking at the history of actual data. This system makes data verification faster and has lower transaction fees than other systems. Such as SOL.
MegaMoon is on the Polygon blockchain with low gas fees. Moreover, the system of Polygon is smooth and stable. You need to have some $MATIC for a little gas fees in each MegaMoon transaction.
Please follow MegaMoon for more information and come to win huge profits.📍📌
MegaMoon community: https://t.me/Oxmegamoonchat