Chainlink VRF is the creation process of pre-committed private key or random generation by oracle node to the cryptographic proof, after which it generates one or more random values and cryptographically proves how those values are assigned.
This process ensures that the results are not modified or controlled by any entity including oracle operators, miners, end users or even smart contract developers.
- How good is Chainlink VRF system?
- Pay-As-You-Go At Scale: Cost-Efficient Randomness Requests
– Chainlink VRF v2 allows multiple pre-funding of random transactions based on $LINK token balance, this improvement reduces gas fees for VRF usage by 60%, eliminating the need to pay individual fees.
2. Variable Callback Gas Limit : More Flexibility in the Hands of Developers
– Users can adjust the limits of gas fees on random confirmations to smart contract applications and making the system more complex to perform the same transaction. As a result, critical work involving randomness can be performed even during the high density of the blockchain network. This leads to greater reliability and flexibility for dApp developers.
3. Configurability: More User Control in Defining Security Parameters
– Users can set the number of block confirmations. Before verifying verifiable randomness from a minimum of 3 blocks to a maximum of 200 blocks in all test networks and mainnets.
4. More Randomness Per Request: Multiple Random Outputs in a Single Request
– Users can request random numbers or words seamlessly through a single network transaction. This reduces costs and reduces response time.
5. Unified Billing: Delegate Subscription Balance to Multiple Addresses
– Allows developers managing multiple smart contracts that require randomization to simplify fund management and reduce gas fees by making Chainlink VRF more affordable and customizable.
- How does Chainlink VRF work?
- Users subscribe to the Subscription Management App by paying a fee with $LINK token.
- Then, the Subscription Management App will send a verifiably random number request to the user’s dApp and forwards it to the Chainlink VRF system for payment confirmation.
- After that, the system will send information via Subscription Management App to Chainlink price feed to display payment information by comparing $ETH to $LINK.
- After the fee is paid, the Node will send data to the Chainlink VRF system again to start the randomization process and send the randomness data to the user’s dApp.
- If the transaction is successful The system will display random results automatically. Transactions can be verified through the active blockcha
The Chainlink system is an intermediary that ensures transparency and fairness in the MegaMoon lottery winning system. because it is not possible to lock any rewards at all.
Please follow MegaMoon for more information📍📌
MegaMoon community: https://t.me/Oxmegamoonchat
No Comment! Be the first one.